Supporting learning without limits
Expert Support service & resources
Embrace digital learning seamlessly with our Expert Support service and resources.
Whichever Pearson resources or services you plan to add to your existing provision, our Expert Support team is ready to give you and your colleagues the confidence to hit the ground running.
Let us take all the stress out of embedding new digital support.
This end-to-end service will give you and your colleagues complete confidence in being able to deliver successful learning experiences for all your students from day one.
Take advantage of these enhanced educator services and resources to get you started quickly and setup for success:
- Your Pearson person: You’ll receive dedicated support from a Training Consultant to ensure you get the most out of our solutions and that they deliver on your learning outcomes. This will usually include VLE integration, aligning the support to your learning outcomes, training and onboarding, as well as an unlimited access to relevant blogs on best practices and invitations to teaching online webinars on relevant topics like online teaching, student mental health, managing anxiety etc.
- Implementation guidance and setup: Your Training Consultant will also provide advice – either in person or online – on best practices with using each resource or service.
- Assignment strategy support: Your Training Consultant will provide support on setting up classes or assignments, to copying sections, configuring a gradebook or using reporting functionality.
- Training and on-boarding: Following a personalised staff training programme, we’ll check in with you on or near your first day of class to go over any questions you may have. We’ll provide a range of bespoke tools to assist your roll-out to students, including registration handouts, self-help setup and registration guides, first day of class presentations and more.
- On demand check-ins: Check in with your Training Consultant on or near your first day of class or touch base soon after the session to clarify any queries that may have arisen during class.
For added peace of mind, our 24/7 Technical Support can always help. Our team of experienced consultants work collaboratively with you to provide continued support at any point and help you create the best possible teaching & learning journey. We’re here whenever you need inspiration or advice.
Hear from some of the many academic staff across the UK and Ireland who continue to use Pearson products and services offerings underpinned by Expert Support, year after year:
"I’ve been teaching with MyMathLab since 2008, and have experienced an excellent level of support from the Pearson team in these difficult times. Karly has been extremely proactive and helpful from the very beginning, and Milan has answered all of my questions extremely quickly and competently. Big thanks for their help!’’
"It is really a pleasure to work with Pearson, especially in these difficult times. Fantastic job!"
- Dr. Rainer Klages, School of Mathematical Sciences, Queen Mary University of London
“My experience of the training and the technical support has been really very positive."
"The Pearson support team has always been available on phone and email whenever I’ve needed any assistance. I would highly recommend Revel to my colleagues.”
- Dr. Nicki Newman, University teacher in marketing, University of Sheffield